Islands is one of the leading Insurance Brokers in the Channel Islands serving a wide range of individuals and corporate clients. There are existing plans in place to grow and develop our current Private Client and Portfolio team and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for YOU to join our vibrant, energetic business which is going through an exciting period of growth and expansion across the Channel Islands.
We are looking for engaged Insurance professionals with a can-do-attitude, who are currently working within the Private Client and Portfolio insurance market sector, or those who have an in depth knowledge of Personal Lines products and are seeking an opportunity for career advancement.
- You should be a high energy, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- You should be a team player, with strong organisation and planning skills
- You should have significant experience in building relationships and providing top class customer service to Private and Portfolio Clients
- You should be a committed Insurance Professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and hold, or be working towards, a relevant professional qualification (Cert CII or higher)
- In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a state of the art working environment and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, team based culture.
Get in touch today.
Interested candidates should apply with a full CV and current remuneration details to Jim.Purkiss@Islands.je.