Receptionist: Permanent – Full Time
Islands Insurance is one of the leading Insurance Brokers in the Channel Islands serving a wide range of individual and corporate clients. There are exciting plans in place to grow and develop the business and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you have a can-do attitude, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our vibrant, energetic business which is going through a continued period of growth & expansion across the Channel Islands.
You should be a high energy, self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills. You will have good written and verbal communication skills as the role will involve significant customer contact.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a state of the art working environment and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, Team-based culture.
- Ensure that you understand the strategy, philosophy and values of Islands, follow the customer service guidelines and that you achieve all business objectives whilst providing a high quality service for both internal and external customers.
- Develop effective business relationships internally and externally.
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues and customers to maximise business performance ensuring that such communication is delivered through use of the most appropriate method.
- Support the Director/Senior Receptionist in the achievement of the Islands business objectives.
- Make a positive contribution to the effective working of the Management Services team/ Personal Insurance team by suggesting ways in which work systems and processes can be altered and improved.
- Ensure that the reception area is always kept clean and tidy.
- Maintain a smart appearance at all times.
- Greet, assist and direct visitors to the office in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Confident and professional in dealing with Clients face to face and over the telephone
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Information Technology including e-mail
- Familiarity with the use of a telephone switchboard
- Appreciation of the importance of providing a high quality customer service for both internal and external customers
Interested candidates should apply with full CV and current remuneration details to email@example.com .