Islands Insurance is one of the leading Insurance Brokers in the Channel Islands serving a wide range of individual and corporate clients. There are exciting plans in place to grow and develop the business and we are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join our growing team as an Assistant Compliance & Risk Officer.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in compliance and risk management.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills, keen attention to detail, and a desire to make a difference. To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proactive approach
- A commitment to career development
- Tenacity, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- The determination to see tasks through to completion
- An ability to influence and build relationships throughout the organisation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A natural ability to juggle multiple demands
Experience & Knowledge required:
- Experience in controls and risk management
- Familiarity with the obligations of a regulated company
- A proactive approach to embedding controls, compliance, and risk management within the company
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible approach and willingness to learn, as this role will require studying for relevant qualifications
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in compliance and risk management. Please be aware that the successful candidate will be expected to study for relevant qualifications in these areas.