We have an exciting new position within our Broking department for a Broking Manager who to be responsible for leading, managing and motivating our Broking Teams in Guernsey and Alderney to ensure delivery of high quality insurance and excellent customer service.
What you’ll need:
- A proven track record in managing teams
- Previous experience in Personal and Commercial Insurance
- Completed their Chartered institute of Insurance Diploma or working towards this
- A positive role model and that can lead by example
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective in developing teams
- Ability to prioritise and manage individual and team workloads to ensure deadlines are meet
- Experience of working and managing in a regulated environment
- Proactive in sharing idea’s within a team and leaders
If you have these skills and experience and you are looking for a company that is striving to provide professional excellence and high-quality service, get in touch now.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a state of the art working environment and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, team-based culture.
Diversity and inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusivity are essential to creating innovative and exceptional services for our customers. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat or Apply Now