Islands Insurance is one of the leading Insurance Brokers in the Channel Islands serving a wide range of individual and corporate clients. There are exciting plans in place to grow and develop the business and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you have a can-do attitude and previous accounts administrative experience, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our vibrant, energetic business.
- You should be a high-energy, self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills
- You should be a Team Player who embraces working in collaboration with others
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills as the role will involve significant customer contact
- You must be able to effectively manage your own workload and complete your work in an accurate manner
- IAB Level 1 Bookkeeping (or equivalent) as a minimum examination requirement
- Mathematics and English language GCSE grades A to C (or equivalent) as a minimum examination qualification
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, a state-of-the-art working environment, and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, Team-based culture.