Islands Insurance is one of the leading Insurance Brokers in the Channel Islands serving a wide range of individual and corporate clients. There are exciting plans in place to grow and develop the business and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team.
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and are a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships?
- The purpose of the role is to prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities.
- Work within the Learning & Development Team to support the training of new appointees to the Organisation
- Design training materials and deliver training materials through the organisation.
- Work with Heads of Departments and Team leaders to identify training needs for their departments
- Training will be on technical and operational/process matters as well as on general skills
- Coach employees in areas identified for development
- Provide feedback to participants and their managers/team leaders
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a state-of-the-art working environment, and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, Team-based culture.