In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality service for underwriting referrals on complex or non-standard personal lines risks from Islands brokers and their broker partners.
You will be responsible for the management of products, pricing and technical standards in conjunction with capacity providers across Car, Home, LGV, CV and Motorbike.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ensuring tasks are seen through to completion
- Good communication skills
- An ability to influence and build relationships
- A natural ability to juggle multiple demands
- Working accurate with attention to detail
A relevant professional qualification (or substantial progress towards this) is desirable, e.g. CII Diploma Personal Insurance underwriting and product knowledge.
Familiarity with the obligations of a regulated company In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a state of the art working environment and all the rewards that come with working in a happy, modern, Team-based culture.
Get in touch today at email@example.com for a confidential chat or Apply Now.