Many businesses are now managing a largely remote workforce for the first time, and with this comes increased cyber risk that they may not be aware of or equipped to handle. As a leading cyber insurance provider, CFC already seeing a sharp increase in cybercrime and claims as a result of coronavirus and this new remote working reality. SME businesses are particularly at risk, but understandably for most, purchasing a new insurance policy right now is likely not top of their list.
So, as part of our effort to support the wider business community during this time, CFC is offering SME customers access to our award-winning cyber incident response hotline free of charge for three months.
Their team of highly-skilled cybersecurity experts are available to help:
- Determine whether they’ve suffered a cyber attack or data breach
- Identify the appropriate steps to remediate the incident
- Access CFC’s partner network at our pre-agreed discounted rates
- Offer guidance and support throughout the incident
- Provide advice on cybersecurity best practices
This is a service that is already provided to existing customers under their cyber insurance policy, and CFC is extending this service to up to 10,000 non-CFC cyber customers in the UK for free. By limiting the number of businesses that can register, CFC ensures the quality of the service they can deliver.
To qualify, you must:
- Be located in the United Kingdom (this includes the Channel Islands)
- Have less than £25 million in revenue
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Must not currently purchase cyber insurance
CFC offer is only available until 31 May 2020, and is limited to just 10,000 businesses. Please note this does not provide full cyber coverage, rather access to the helpline only.
If you wish to register for free access to CFC’s incident response helpline for 3 months or require further details in regards to cyber insurance, please contact Mike at Mike.Norbury@Islands.je.