Brexit Delay and Green Cards

The UK and EU have agreed to delay the date on which the UK will leave the EU until 31st October 2019 to allow time for a Withdrawal Agreement to be put in place.

As a precautionary measure we have been issuing Green Cards on request to customers travelling, or planning to travel, to the EU whilst there was an immediate risk of a ‘No Deal’ Brexit. Given the delay to the UK’s exit Green Cards are no longer required for anyone driving in the EU. Your standard policy documentation is all that is needed.

However please do remember to tell us if your trip is expected to be longer than 60 days as we will have to amend your policy to cover trips of this length.

We will continue to monitor the situation and update our guidance should a ‘No Deal’ Brexit be a possibility as we near the revised exit date.

Request a callback