Employees can donate £5 a month from their salary to support local charities. These charities are chosen by our employees.
Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Social Committee organise external volunteering opportunities and internal fund-raising events. These can be for local or national organisations/charities like,
- Breast cancer ‘wear it pink’ day
- Volunteering at the annual soup kitchen, arranged by the Shelter Trust in Jersey
- Islands colour run which supports various charities in Guernsey
- Apple picking for Jersey Heritage’s Cider Festival
- The Tree of Joy organised by The Rotary Club of Guernsey
We also partner with Jersey & Guernsey Fire & Rescue Services sponsoring a number of key fire safety and prevention initiatives to help vulnerable residents. We also partner with Genuine Jersey, Floral Guernsey Association, Royal Jersey Agricultural & Horticultural Society, Guernsey & Jersey Battle of Flowers, Alderney week, and much more.